Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Great News!

I was very sad when Prim Sister's Talk Radio shut down. I enjoyed starting my week out with that show, listening to all the tricks and ideas from everyone.
Well GREAT NEWS!! Vicky from Olde Homestead Barn is opening a new chat starting March 1. She will have a live chat the first Monday of every month at 11:00a.m. The web site will be called Prim Chat. Vicky doesn't have a link for it yet but it is coming soon.
So be watching Vicky's blog at www.oldehomesteadbarn.blogspot.com for the link in the next few days.
I am so excited about this and I hope you all come and join us for the first chat on March 1.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Olde Homestead Barn said...

Hello Val!
Thank you so much for sharing the good news! I hope you all come and join in the fun on our new internet radio show *Prim Chat*
Your the best Val!
Blessings to All! Vicky

Stitchesnstrokes said...

I just can't wait! :)