Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Friday, February 11, 2011

Swap Package from Ilona

RabbitHollowPrims had a Valentine swap and my partner was Ilona from DesignsbyGuka and I received my package yesterday. It was filled with the cutest little Valentine Annie Doll. She is all dressed up in her Valentine dress with eyelet pantaloons. I also got an adorable crocheted basket filled with candy. This swap was so much fun. Thanks Ilona for the wonderful swap! Head over and check out her blog. Just click on her name. Swaps are such a fun way to meet new blogging friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that lil' ragdoll? I know
Ilona...well, via the Internet! Ilona is one of my "Idaho" buddies! She does great work! Enjoy your goodies! Happy Valentine's Day! Kim

yorkie's primitives said...

She is very talented Kim. I hope you have a happy Valentine's day also, Valerie