Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New swap

I have just entered a new swap on A Primitive Journey Board. This is a chain swap. I have never been on one before and it sounds so exciting. I have participated in several swaps and I love them but you always know who your partner is.
Well on this one, the first lady sends out 5 items to the next person on the list and they get to choose what items they want to keep and then replace the items with their own creations and ship to the next person on the list. I don't think you know when you get the package. This sounds like so much fun and the mystery just makes it better.
If you haven't tried A Primitive Journey, you should check it out. www.aprimitivejourney.proboards.com They are always having something fun going on. And when I get my package, I will be sure and post pics to let you see what is going on. Until next time...

0 comments: