Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 1

Day 1 - hubby started floors. Oh my gosh, dust everywhere, furniture all to one side and the odor would kill a moose. But I keep reminding myself that when it is finished, it will be worth it. But guess who has to clean all that dust.... you got it, ME. Here's pics of day one .

Before After

















The mess



Have you ever seen so much dust? It will take weeks to get this put back together again. Reminds me of Humpty Dumpty. Meanwhile, I am having to sleep in his efficiency apt. and I hate it. Nothing to do but stare at four walls. Just can't wait til it's finished. Until next time....

3 comments:

Sage said...

Yorkie! You're going to love it! Yes it is a lot of dust..We can switch..I don't mind cleaning up dust, but am sure hating all my painting mess, so you come here and clean my paintine mess, and I'll come there and clean your dust! LOL Glad you go your slideshow back up!

Sage

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Hey there Yorkie! Looking good! And quite honestly I'm not sure I'd want to clean up the dust OR Sage's paint mess! LOL But WELL WORTH all the work, they are so nice! And just think of how much better it will be on the allergies! Guess I don't get off so easily in the end....I have carpets to clean!! LOL Ü

yorkie's primitives said...

I am with you Nancy. I don't want to do either. But can't wait till it's finished