Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Monday, March 16, 2009

Whatta ya doing Monday

Today I am multi-tasking. I have promised myself I will clean one room a day so today is bedroom day. I have stripped bed and washing them as I speak.

I have also made a bunny that I absolutely love for Char's blogspot. She is having an Easter slideshow and let everyone send in pictures for it. If you get a chance, you should visit her blog. It really is great. Her blog is http://www.charsethman.blogspot.com/.
Here's a picture of the bunny I made for Char's blog. Whattya think?
I am also finishing my Easter goodies to list on my etsy. My bunny will be there with a couple more items. Be sure and check it out. http://www.yorkiesprimitives.etsy.com/.
And last, but not least, I am trying to update my blog. I apologize for being so out of touch but remodeling has just about done me in. I think I need remodeling now.LOL
So Whattha ya doin?




1 comments:

Sage said...

Workin on blogs and this and that about here!! I took those pics this morning, hoping to get them up today!! Havea a great day Yorkie!