Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm baackk

Hi everyone, I haven't got to post in a while because of remodeling. My husband pulled out the carpet in my bedroom and hall (YEAH!) and installed laminate flooring. Then he decided to put it in the kitchen and dining room. Oh my gosh, WHAT A MESS! But it is finally over and I LOVE it! So I,m back.
I planned an Easter egg hunt but decided it's too late to start it now, so I will plan something special for Mother's Day. I am welcome for any ideas on what to do. I'm thinking maybe each person post something special about their mom or a special memory of their mom if she is no longer with you. Then I will draw a name out and that person will win the prize. Tell me what you think about this of if you have a better idea.
And one of my faithful viewers reminded me I forgot Feb. recipe of the month. Sorry Nancy. But to make up for it I will be posting two recipes this month. Hope everyone forgives me.
I have also listed more items on my ETSY and will be listing more this week. If you get a chance, stop by and check it out. http://www.yorkiesprimitives.etsy.com/.
Well that's it for tonight. Until next time...

2 comments:

Sage said...

Congrats on your 'remodeling'! I know you are excited about it. I would LOVE to have wood floors here..I hate carpet! Have a great week Yorkie!

yorkie's primitives said...

Thanks Sage I will just be glad when it's over.