Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Kodak Moment

I just had to share this kodak moment with you.

I have been teaching my 9 year old granddaughter how to embroider. Well she was working on a stitchery Sunday when Brittany asked if she could try it. So Sarah told her sure. Then Britt asked how do you do it? So Sarah very patiently showed her how to do each stitch.
How precious is that? I guess you are never too young to become a primitive sister sharing your knowledge.

3 comments:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Valerie, that is absolutely perfect! What a time to get a shot of it, Britt looks so intent and Sarah looks like the diligent little teacher. Love it!! :) My kids are home today for the interview...keep praying for it! Big hugs ~

Terri said...

How cute! :) And how fabulous that you've taught them a skill they can use for the rest of their lives!

yorkie's primitives said...

I know. I am so proud of both of them for wanting to learn. It gives me a warm heart that my crafting will be carried on after I am not here anymore. Long long time from now.LOL