Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Kitchen Swap

I belong to a great group on etsy called the Old Farmhouse Gathering. This is a group of artisans on etsy that join forces to promote everyone's etsy shop. There is a lot to learn but it is so much fun and the girls really are very good at helping newbies learn all the tricks.

This month we had a kitchen swap and look what I got from Connie.

If you would like to visit some of their shops, just click on the ofg button on the left hand side. Until next time...

4 comments:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

That looks like a pretty nice swap, Valerie. I'd love to know what the recipes are for too:) Lucky lady!

The Farmer's Attic said...

Great swap!!! Can't wait to see what goodies I get in the mail :)

The Rusty Thimble said...

Great swap Goodies Valerie
Brenda

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Ah, very nice! I love old kitchen utensils! The fabric butterfly and tag are so cute! Looks like a great swap to me.

Have a great week Valerie!