Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What I Am Working On

This week I have been working on pears. I have made pear pinkeeps and pear bowl fillers. I just love the way they look. I have also made some soap dispensers. I'm listing these in my etsy store but if you would like to purchase anything I have from my blog, just email me and I will send an invoice through paypal or I accept money orders. My ETSY store is http://www.yorkiesprimitives.etsy.com/ and my email addy is valerie999@comcast.net . Tell me what you think. Here's the pics of some of them. I will be listing more pics tomorrow. What are you doing? Until next time...

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

all so pretty... I really like your tags too.

My Colonial Home said...

I think they are great.
good luck!
Karen

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Wow! Wonderful! And, a big congratulations on your etsy sales. That is huge.
Lots of hugs,
Cindy