Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Horray they are finished

Horray, Halleluha, Amen. My floors are finished. I have waxed and buffed one end of the living room and tomorrow will do the other. I have washed the walls and the windows. So now all I am waiting on is my furniture which comes Thursday. I can't wait! I will post pictures as soon as my furniture gets here.
My one drawback is curtains. Can't find any fabric with the right shade of blue and chocolate in it and the only drapes I have found are at Lowe's. And believe it or not, they sell one curtain in a pack. That's ridiculous! So to put curtains on one window, it would cost $60.00. And I have 4 windows! Even if I had that kind of money, I wouldn't pay it just for the principle. Who came up with the brilliant idea to sell one curtain per package? That's just another way for companies to rip off the public and I won't give them the satisfaction. Not only am I cheap, I am stubborn.LOL So I am still looking for fabric. Aren't they gorgeous? Until next time...

0 comments: