Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Monday, April 13, 2009

New furniture

Well I finally got most of my living room put back together and am posting pics of furniture. Here's the sofa.















Next is the chair. It is very large and comfy. I didn't realize how large until I got it. Now I can't put my coffee table in. No room but the chair is worth it.

Here is a picture of a basket that I found at the farm my daughter and sil bought. I am like Sage and can't figure out what to put in it. It is rather large so does anyone have any ideas?















And finally, Nancy notice anything familiar? This is a picture that Brittany had made for me for Christmas. I have told them that I wanted a picture of me and all my kids. So Brittany had this matt made with each of the kids handprints or thumbprint on it and took a picture of us at Christmas, enlarged it and put it in the frame. Nancy I think that heart is just perfect beside that picture! From left to right in the very back is my nephew, Mikey, my grandsons Caleb and Christian(twins), my oldest grandson, Jacob, my niece Brittany, Me, my niece Jamie, My grandkids, Blake, Daniel and Sarah. My two girls want to know where they are.LOL Until next time...

3 comments:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Oh Yorkie, love the furniture!! It looks so comfy, you must be thrilled with it! And the heart DOES look good beside your loved ones! Ü
Now you still have to find fabric for curtains? It will be like a brand new home for you! :)

Stitchesnstrokes said...

By the way, Yorkie, the basket is great...you could fill it with large pinecones, spools, yarn, a little blanket for chilly nights, magazines, dolls, lots of stuff!! :)

yorkie's primitives said...

The curtains are giving me a headache. I am having a hard time finding fabric with chocolate and blue in it. But I am going back to Jo Ann's to look again. Thanks for the ideas on my basket. When I decide I will post pics.