Yorkie's Primitives Handmade Goods

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You will love this one!

OK, I know everyone has a child (or hubby) that is never satisfied, wakes up grumpy, whines, temper tantrums, you name it and you just can't take it anymore.lol Well, when I saw this label, I just had to have it for mine.

I have taken an old apple wine bottle that I found in a shed on my daughter's farm that they just bought and attached a Master's Mood Lifter label from Yankee Lane Primitives to it.
Now don't that just look like a tonic bottle from the old days to you? I'll bet when I come toward my sourpuss with this bottle, it lifts that mood right up!LOL This is available in my etsy shop, http://www.yorkiesprimitives.etsy.com/. If you get a chance hop over and take a peek at my items for sale.

4 comments:

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Oh my gosh, Yorkie, that is so cute!! EVERYONE needs one of those! LOL

yorkie's primitives said...

I think so too.LOL

Sage said...

Ok ..now I've seen it all! LOL Still lovin' the labels..and you have GOT to tell me how you're makin' em, so I can see if I'm doing it right!! LOL GREAT JOB YORKIE!!

yorkie's primitives said...

Sage I don't know how to make them. I have ordered mine from Yankee Lane Primitives and Blue Cupboard Primitives. If you figure it out, please tell me! But can't ya just see threatening a pouty, hateful child with that!lol